Friday, October 12, 2018

Halloween OOTD! (Ft. Firmoo Glasses)


 Simply put, I love Halloween.
I think any fashion and makeup lover does.
It gives me a reason to stick to a theme, and a creepy one at that! Yay!
This Halloween outfit isn't so scary, but I felt good wearing it, and it's perfect for the season. 

I already had all the accessories--
The hat, bat necklace, boots, coffin backpack...these are just normal things in my collection :D 

I did have to look on amazon for the pumpkin dress.
And I love it! It's just too adorable!!

Firmoo reached out to me once again and asked if I would like to pick out a pair of glasses, and these are the ones I chose. SO FREAKING CUTE!
They are super unique, and I love the gold detail. 
I think they compliment the outfit perfectly. 

I obviously had to do a dark vampy makeup look with lots of orange and black. It's pretty much my go-to in October. 




1 comment:

  1. Your Halloween outfit, lipstick, nailpolish look great! I love the bats pendent, jack-o'-lantern print skirt, wide-brimmed hat and Firmoo glasses. It's a fabulous Halloween fashion look! I also love the perfect miniature pumpkin. That book "Hocus Pocus" looks intriguing.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!