Friday, October 5, 2018

Queen Bee Halloween Makeup & Costume

The term "queen bee" is typically used to refer to an adult, mated female that lives in a honey bee colony or hive; she is usually the mother of most, if not all, of the bees in the beehive.




 This Halloween I am pregnant, and so I was really trying to think of some unique and cool Halloween costumes, and this came to mind. 
The Queen Bee's are typically the ones who have all the babies, and that's me!
Definitely feeling like a Queen Bee Lately.

This costume was super easy to put together.
Of course I could've just gotten a bee costume, but they are not the cutest. They're silly and I wanted something more fashion forward, so I ended up with this amazing bee dress.
All I had to do was add some accessories and awesome makeup, and it's a look!   

I love Halloween! 
More costumes to come soon! 


1 comment:

  1. Usually, I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man. Best article I have ever read

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!