Monday, December 29, 2014

December Favorites


Christmas is over, but cheer up! There's still so much life to look forward to!
But for now let's look back on what I loved during the month of December:

Apple Cider Scented Candle
Beanies

I've been wearing beanies a lot this month because it keeps my head nice and warm and comfy. The gold nail polish is gorgeous as a top coat, and I've been using it for a nice Christmas touch to my nails. 
And the blush is amazing! So pigmented and it has those darker shades for winter. Lastly, the eyeshadow book. It has every color I could ever need in a compact holder that I can pop in my purse or travel bag. Oh, but don't forget the candle! Yummy smells for days!

What have you been loving this month? 

 


8 comments:

  1. I love the beanies, especially the red one! *-*

    http://free-colors.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these beanies so cute :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beanies! They are so cute!
    Love
    Pili
    pils13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! Hope you have a good new year x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute post and video!

    Anonymous Girl xx
    http://anonymousonlinechat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute video! :) Great items!
    Love your blog, hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    or Bloglovin
    or Facebook :)
    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love also funny caps and this month I can't get enough from fake fur, leather and long cardigans :)
    Thank you for your pleasant comment on my blog. You have a beautiful blog and now I wonder if you want to follow each other?

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    International Giveaway: Christmas Surprise with Self Interest
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this whole video is so super adorable! Love Kaidence, she is the sweetest and you two make the perfect vlogging act! <3

    You suit a beanie so perfectly and I'm loving the beautiful eyeshadow palettes; such stunning colours. And the apple cider scented candles sounds so dreamy. Perfect for burning during winter nights! Another wonderful vlog Christina, can't wait for more! :)

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!