Thursday, May 14, 2015

Peach Festival Fun


 Occasionally there are festivals where I live, and for the month of May there is a Peach Festival going on. I thought it sounded like such a fun idea, and I really did have a great time. 

There was peach everything! Peach picking, peach pie, peach ice cream, peach jam...and more!!


My favorite part is the little stands everywhere, selling unique items like dresses and necklaces. It's fun looking through everything. The sellers are so creative and I honestly wanted to buy all the things!


 And there was a field of sunflowers!! Yay!!

The peach picking was super fun!!! I had never been in an orchard before and picking the fruit off the tree's was really special. 

It was such a great experience, and I'm craving peach ice cream just thinking about i!! 
YUM! 



2 comments:

  1. Aww haha this sounds like a lot of fun - I love peaches, they're one of my favourite fruits :)

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww how cute is the Peach Festival? Arizona throws the most awesome festivals! It looks so very right up your street, I mean, look at all those beautiful sunflowers!!! Almost as gorgeous as you, but not quite :) And I love peaches! Definitely the most underrated fruit! Peach pie sounds too immense. Aaah the USA just has the best food and the best festivals. Just super, super jealous of your country basically haha ;) These shots are all so blissful, they really capture the Peach festival so gorgeously well. And the photo of you is so stunning! Such a babe as always! One day I'd love to fly over and hit up an AZ festival with you! <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!