Friday, July 10, 2015

OOTD: American Floral Story

 Hat-Burlington Coat Factory
Floral Thingy-Burlington Coat Factory
Dress-Gifted
Shoes-Gifted
Necklace-Gifted

Here's one of the outfits that I wore in my Summer LookBook over on YouTube. I think people especially liked this outfit! I like it too :D :D

The floral...thing (does anyone know what it's called???) is one of my favorite newer purchases. I love to throw it over an outfit and it makes it look like I tried really hard to look cute! Also, it's perfect for summer.

I found these giant leaves while filming and I thought they were cool. I have never seen leaves that big. I think you can tell by my expression that I was just thrilled!


4 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit, really love the hat too! x http://www.coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in LOVE with this look! Looking so beautiful and so very stunningly summery ;) I'm crushing so bad on the beaut sunshine yellow backdrop, so perfect for your outfit and all the vibes it brings. I can't waiiiit to see your summer lookbook, I know it's gonna be awesome <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this outfit! That floral kimono is the perfect bold piece for your gorgeous black dress! Awesome outfit! <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love your hat :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!