Friday, September 21, 2018

The Best Contour Palette! Guize Face FX Review


A company called Guize Face FX reached out to me recently and asked if I would be willing to do a review of their contour palette. I, of course, said yes after taking a peek at their website. This palette looked amazing, and after trying it out for a few weeks I can confirm that it is indeed amazing. 


I tried this product out a lot while on my trip to Hawaii, and I was a little worried that it wouldn't hold up against the humidity. I felt like a sweaty mess while on vacation, but my contour always looked stunning. It stayed on throughout the whole day, even after beach days (although I didn't get in the water much, I read on the beach...but boy was it windy and hot!) 


The contour palette I got is called 'Moonlight' and it is for the lightest skin tones. 
That's me! I'm a pale baby!
It comes with a highlight powder (for under the eyes), a contour shade, a bronzing shade, and a sparkly highlight (for the cheekbones, and it's gorgeous!) 
My only wish for this palette is that the bronzer wasn't so orange, but I can definitely still get away with using it, I'm just being picky.

The rest of the powders are amazing! They go on so smooth, and are very easy to use. I think anyone would love this palette.


This contour palette has replaced all of my others.
I love that there is only 4 shades instead of 6 because I always end up not using every shade in the bigger palettes, but with this one I use every single shade.

I also used this palette on my collarbones and as eye shadow! It makes such a pretty natural smoky brown eye look. 


I would 100% recommend this to everyone I know.

The price comes in at $40.
That's broken down to just $10 a pan, and you can also find refill pans on the website.

The website also says that they are currently working on brushes and a cream contour. I'll be the first in line to buy those for sure!!

If you couldn't tell, I'm very excited about this product and for this company. I love independent makeup companies, and this one did not disappoint me at all. 


When they emailed me, they were totally sweet and also offered to help me pick out which contour palette would best work for my skin tone. If you're having trouble picking out which palette is best for you, just shoot them an email! They'd be happy to help!

I will continue to use this palette until it's all gone! I just know I'm going to hit pan so fast because I love it that much!


(This is a referral link)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!