Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Red, Black, and Gray Outfit of the Day!


 Hat: Rue21
Top: Amazon
Skirt: Modcloth
Jacket: Ralph Lauren

Wow, it's been a while since I've blogged!
I got a little busy with pregnancy and then having a baby.
He came a month early, and it was an insane experience...

But I'm back!!

I love red and black as a color combination for any outfit. I don't know if it's my love for Harley Quinn, or what...but I wear a lot of black and red.
I know there's only a little bit of black in this outfit...but there's a lot of gray, and isn't that just a shade of black, technically?
Top it off with my favorite hat, and I've got a killer outfit.

My mom gifted me the boots for Christmas, and they're adorable!

Jack made a quick appearance for this photo shoot.
He doesn't necessarily enjoy taking pictures...yet! 


I hope everyone had a great Holiday season! 

1 comment:

  1. I love that pleated Modcloth skirt - it's beautiful, and looks fabulous styled with the bright red top. Your baby looks adorable!!!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!