Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Road Trip Outfit's


Outfit 1:
Shirt- Shein
Belt- Amazon
Pants- Burlington
Boots- Docs

Outfit 2:
Dress- Amazon
Tights- Amazon
Belt- Amazon
Boots- Docs

This past weekend we went on a little road trip to Flagstaff. We do this a few times a year, but this time it was super special because it was Jack's first time!
We had so much fun!

I decided to pack the first pair of Docs I ever bought. These are super unique because they're black, but underneath the black is red, so the more you wear them, the more they turn red.

I paired the Docs with a burgundy military inspired top, and also my bee dress,

My favorite thing to do in Flagstaff is find a chill coffee shop and drink allllll the coffee!
I can't wait to do more trips with Jack! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!