Monday, April 13, 2020

Pink Dolls Kill Dress (Easter OOTD)

Dress- Dolls Kill
Socks- Sock Dreams
Lips- Lime Crime 'Cupid'

Happy (late) Easter!!

I buy all of my outfits really early. I look for Christmas dresses starting in October. 
It's much the same for Easter dresses, so I bought this dress thinking we'd be going out and celebrating with my whole family.
Turns out we ended up having a little Easter garden party in our own backyard. Only Jason and Jack were invited! 
So exclusive ;)

And since I already had the dress, I was obviously going to still get all dressed up. 
I love this dress a lot! It has a vintage feel with those puffy sleeves and is super comfortable. I think it's the perfect cut for my body type too. And that pale pink color is a hit for spring time. 
Since we were hanging out at home I didn't feel the need to wear shoes, just some knee high socks from Sock Dreams. If you're looking for some amazing sock choices check them out ASAP! They're a small business, and we've got to support those especially now. 

For dinner Jason made the most delicious lobster meal! Jack had a little egg hunt, and he was so cute doing it!
Hopefully next year he'll be able to do an egg hunt with his cousins!

6 comments:

  1. I love that Dolls Kill dress! The puffy shoulders, feminine pink colour, and swingy design look very pretty.
    It looks fabulous styled with the white Lime Crime 'Cupid' white socks.
    A belated Happy Easter to you as well!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics!
    HAPPY WEEK AT HOME
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love this! What blogger template you are using pls?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I wrote you a message about possible collaboration, did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, do you test and optimize your blog headlines?

    ReplyDelete
  6. A few days late but I also always enjoy checking out your blog! I love seeing images of your life, Finland and your travels. Keep it up :)

    archive.org/details/@rickmark
    cycling74.com/author/5fa82e0b899d560ac6c626d2
    designspiration.com/rickmark/saves/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!