Tuesday, March 31, 2015

OOTD: A Pop Of Red

 Top- Burlington Coat Factory
Skirt- Papaya
Boots- Primark
Purse- River Island

Is everyone ready for spring??? I know that spring usually calls for pastels, but sometimes red is a must. And for me it's always a must! I just love the red with stripes look. 
And the boots I am obsessed with. I purchased them in the Primark on Oxford Street. I only say that because now I think I'm cool because I actually know what Oxford Street is, and how ridiculously busy it is! 

What do you think? Is Spring the perfect season for a pop of color, or what? 
Have you all been smelling the glorious flowers lately? :D 
Happy Spring!


8 comments:

  1. I have autumn not spring :(

    https://www.bloglovin.com/people/manishaanwari2-11510825

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute outfit. Love the boots

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    cityofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is lovely; the pop of colour is gorgeous and it looks like you have some lovely weather to enjoy:) we're absolutely drenched here in Ireland, can't part with the winter wardrobe just yet!

    http://misslucas93.blogspot.ie/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is so cool, red compliments monochrome really well.
    I love how you were just on the road casually for these photos.

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking gorgeous as always Christina, red is definitely your color! :)

    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww my beautiful, beautiful Arizonian babe! I'm so in love with this photo shoot! These shots are all so natural and impactful, the sunny spring backdrop just flows perfectly with your pretty pops of red and stunning stripy vibes. Awesome that you've gone against the grain and chosen bolder colours instead of pastels. Looking every inch the supermodel you are Christina ;) The last shot has to be my favourite...everything about it is pure perfection; it belongs in a magazine for sure! The desert is the divinest backdrop I've ever seen for a fashion ootd. Wow, wow, wow! And OMG to the cactus too. Just gorgeous! I'm hooked on the look of cactus lately haha. And of course, the red lipstick is totally you ;)

    Happy spring sweet! <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!