Thursday, September 3, 2015

Kendall Jenner Estee Lauder 'Restless' Lipstick Review/First Impression


I just got this beautiful lipstick in the mail a few days ago, and I am in love!! Completely over the moon with this one!
This is the Kendall Jenner shade, and it's a really nice orangey reddish color.
Description from website:
Part poppy. Part orange crush. All matte.
The description is totally accurate. It's quite a bright color and I think it would look good on anyone! If you're looking for the perfect red that leans toward orange I would say you should go for this one. It comes in at $30, and I believe it's worth the price. It feels super moisturizing even though it's a matte formula. 

I really can't rave about this enough :)

1 comment:

  1. That's such a beautiful shade! I've heard a lot obout Kendal Jenner's lip sticks and would love to try one sometime! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!