Saturday, August 27, 2016

DC Comics OOTD (Harley Quinn, Batman, Superman)

Harley Quinn

 Batman


Superman

Harley Quinn:
Shirt-Midtown Comics
Skirt-Rue21
Shoes-Primark
Batman:
Jacket-Ralph Lauren
Shirt-Walmart
Shoes-Charlotte Russe
Superman:
Shirt-Thrifted
Skirt-Papaya
Shoes-Urban Outfitters


The DC Comic Universe.  Starting with my number one favorite Harley Quinn!
I love this outfit for multiple reasons, but the main one is I bought the shirt at a midtown comics in the middle of New York City. I love NYC and the shirt always makes me think of it. The skirt is one of my favorites as well. I got it last Fall because I loved how unique it is, and Harley is one unique babe, and I think she would definitely wear this skirt! 

Next is Batman. The top is actually a pajama shirt and the jacket is Ralph Lauren. An unlikely pair, yes? But I think Batman, or should I say, Bruce, would have some Ralph Lauren for sure. 

Lastly, Superman! My childhood crush. I'm sure you know I'm referring to Tom Welling. Smallville anyone? I watched that show when I was a teen, and I wish it was still playing! The bright red skirt and the shirt are one of my favorite pairings. Oh, and the glasses! I meant to say I'm Clark Kent. :D

I loved these outfits so much I decided to do a full blown LookBook with them. You can check that out here if ya want: https://youtu.be/T8GwWs1jIzo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!