Sunday, August 14, 2016

Zaful Review



 I was recently contacted by Zaful and they very nicely sent me a couple of clothing items to review, and I'm so glad they did! This has to be one of my favorite dresses ever. I am absolutely in love. It's so flowy and pretty. My eye was drawn to this print right away, the floral print works so well with the mustard yellow, and I feel like wearing this all day everyday. The keyhole in the front adds a nice touch of unique design and the little button that closes around the neck is just the cherry on top. This dress paired with a hat and maybe even a belt would look amazing on anyone. 

Zaful has every kind of clothing item you can think of and touches ground on every trend, plus it's affordable! 



 I also picked out this gorgeous dress. It's my favorite color. That deep red that is perfect for fall, and I believe it has sunflower print on it. I paired it with a flower crown and boots, and it's just beautiful! I honestly can't believe how great these two dresses are. If you are looking for some new clothing items for a great price, definitely check out this awesome website. I know I'll be buying from them frequently! 


You can also follow Zaful on Instagram & Facebook to stay up to date with them.
Zaful's Website: http://www.zaful.com/?lkid=14565
Zafuls Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ zaful/


1 comment:

  1. Looking totally stunning like the ultimate sunflower you are babe! These divine pieces from Zaful look like the perfect kind of paradise you, especially due to all their blissful flower power feels and gorgeous, autumnal colours. You chose so well, and both dresses are all the dreamy on you :) Adoring how you paired the sunflower print of the dress with a fairytale flower crown and an actual sunflower, so sweet and beaut! Also crushing so hard on how you've styled both dresses so differently, the hat goes so well with the mustard yellow. Something straight outta fairytale! <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!