Thursday, October 5, 2017

Betty and Jughead Costumes (Riverdale)

Betty
Sweater- Burlignton Coat Factory (DIY'd the detail on it)
Pants-Burlington Coat Factory
Shoes-Hot Topic

I've gotten pretty into Riverdale, just like the rest of the world! 
I was a little late to this party, but when I started liking it I had the idea that I could be Betty and Jason could be Jughead for Halloween, and the idea stuck! 
I think this is Betty's most memorable sweater (she has a lot of sweaters).  Since the second season of Riverdale is coming up fast, I figured now was a great time to show off these looks! 

Jughead
 Jacket-Forever21
Beanie- Etsy

I am seriously in love with the character Jughead, and Cole Sprouse does an amazing job with the part. I wanted his beanie, and now I have one, but Jason thinks it's his...it's not!! 

There's a full makeup tutorial and sweater DIY on my YouTube for this look if you want a really affordable option to be this character. 

Who's ready for season 2???



The Inspiration



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!