Friday, October 20, 2017

Luna Lovegood Halloween Costume


 Cardigan- Hot Topic
Shirt- Thrifted
Tie- Etsy
Shoes-Gifted
Glasses- Amazon
Wand- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter 


I have wanted to dress up as Luna Lovegood for Halloween for years!! She is my absolute favorite character ever! I love her personality, and of course her style. I decided to do something like a school uniform here. She wears something very similar in the films. 

When I tell people I'm a Ravenclaw, and they aren't as in love with Harry Potter as I am, and they ask me which house that is, I always say it's Luna's house...and they always say, "Yeah. That makes sense. You're like her!" 
My husband said I was like a bad-ass Luna Lovegood yesterday while helping me do the video and pictures, and I feel like that's an accurate description. 

I love this Ravenclaw cardigan! I am for sure going to get a ton of use out of it. 
And that last pic...It looks like there's a blue tint on it, but that's actually from a blue smoke bomb. I'm getting so much better at using those! Finally! The first time I tried doing a shoot with one I thought I was dying because I couldn't breathe. I still feel that way. But now I know it's only for about 40 seconds. :D

Wit Beyond Measure Is Man's Greatest Treasure



1 comment:

  1. I love your costume! It is so amazing and unique! Love this picture!
    Love
    Pili
    To Read With Tea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!