Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Lazy Oaf Valentine's Day OOTD & Art of Ice Cream Experience


 Dress- Lazy Oaf
Shoes- Hot Topic
Lipstick-"Russian Red' Mac

Location- http://artoficecreamexperience.com/


Here is my second Valentine's Day look.
Check out my Vampy Vday look here!

This is my super girly Valentine's Day look, and it wouldn't be complete without a Lazy Oaf dress. I am totally in love with this pink dress. The little red bow detail is what really drew me to it. And the location for this photo shoot had me smiling and feeling so incredibly happy. It's basically an ice cream art exhibit, and I loved it! I was completely enchanted with it, and I wanted that giant ice cream cone to take home! 

I paired this dress with my saddle shoes, which is one of my favorite pairs of shoes I own,  
and some red lipstick to bring the whole look together. 






1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the pretty pink colour of that satiny Lazy Oaf Sparkle Heart Bow Smock Dress from Dolls Kill. I also like your pretty makeup and the ice cream themed settings for your outfit photos at The Art of Ice Cream Experience!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!