Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Vampy Valentine's Day Makeup & Outfit

 Hat-Burlington Coat Factory
Dress-Amazon
Gloves-SockDreams
Boots-Docs


For this Valentine's Day I'm going to be doing 2 different looks, starting with this one.
I really like the idea of wearing something dark for Valentine's Day, but also something super girly, so I'll have a post for both!

I love this black vintage inspired dress, and with some black lipstick this is A LOOK! 
If you are feeling edgy and vampy this Valentine's Day then this will be perfect for you.

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of your eye-makeup, black lipstick, and the lace bodice of the dress you were wearing with the red belt in these Vampy Valentines Day makeup and fashion photos!

    my blog | my YouTube | my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!