Wednesday, October 10, 2018

EV1 from Ellen DeGeneres Clothing Review & Try On



 Ellen DeGeneres recently announced on her talk show that she was coming out with a clothing line with Walmart that is affordable and represents love and inclusivity.

I knew I wanted it right away, so I went onto Walmart's website and pre-ordered 3 items. A hoodie, shirt, and joggers. All matching, and all super adorable!



These clothes are so so so comfortable!!! 
And I love that it says LOVE in big bold print! 
I'm all for tracksuit's. It's such an easy outfit to throw on for around the house, or to go out in. 

The shirt print is a heart that's made up of the 50 U.S. State names. 
The gray and red go perfectly together. 

There are also a bunch of different hoodies and shirts in this collection!





EV1 stands for EVERYONE!!!
And honestly this collection would 100% look good on everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!