Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Maternity OOTD 27 Weeks!




 Dress- Rue21
Boots- Rue21
Purse- Rue21

I'm really wondering how long I'll fit into Rue21 clothes while pregnant. But for now, I can! Wooh!

I love this outfit, but obviously it's not necessarily meant for pregnant women. 
But as long as I fit, I'll wear it. The velvet dress was just too cute to pass up! 

I especially love the lips purse! It adds so much to the outfit. All that black needed a pop of color, and this purse pulled through.

The wind was insane yesterday while taking pictures, and that pic with my hair going crazy is just one of the many shots where I couldn't contain my hair! 

I'm 27 weeks pregnant and feeling great! 
Can't wait to meet my little guy! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!