Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Alice in Wonderland Birthday Outfit

Dress- Her Universe (Hot Topic)
Belt- Amazon
Shoes- Wholesale Fashion Shoes
Lips- Besame Cosmetics "Mickey Mouse Red"

My birthday was on June 14th, and I always go all out for this special day!
I turned 28, but I still love Disney so much, and my favorite Disney movie ever is Alice in Wonderland. If you look very closely at the dress, she's all over it! 
SO COOL!

I found this dress (it's actually not a dress. It's a shirt and skirt, but it looks like a dress) from Hot Topic around 2 years ago. I wanted it then, but I had already bought a birthday dress. The next year I wanted a sunflower dress...this year felt right. I love the color pink! So it's just perfect! 

But I actually couldn't find it on Hot Topic, so I had to go straight to the source, Her Universe. They have a website where you can buy stuff, but I've always just gotten it through Hot Topic. They're the people who did my Captain America dress, Winnie the Pooh dress, my other Alice in Wonderland dress... you get it! They fulfill all of my fangirl needs. 

I topped it all off with some red lipstick, and I was ready to celebrate! 





1 comment:

  1. 12 days belatedly, happy birthday!!! I hope all of your birthday wishes come true!!! Your pink Her Universe dress looks beautiful and cheery, and the 'Mickey Mouse Red' Besame lipstick looks very pretty.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!