Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Summer Trending Outfits On A Budget

Outfit 1
Top-Rue21
Cami-Walmart
Bike Shorts-Rue21
Tennis Shoes-Rue21

Let's talk about 2019 summer trends.
It's definitely sporty and fresh!
And I am here for it!

But you don't have to break your bank account to get this look.
A great place I love looking for the newest trendy clothes is Rue21 because they are always on top of the newest fashion, but also extremely affordable.
Let's not forget how popular neon is right now. I love a pop of color, and adding a neon stripe to a pair of bike shorts makes all the difference. 
A huge trend I'm seeing are tennis shoes. I'm a little blown away by how many posts I see on Instagram highlighting shoes just like this. 



Outfit 2
Top-Shein
Bike Shorts-Shein
Shoes-Rue21

Another great place to get trendy and affordable clothing is Shein. I buy the best stuff from this website, and they have a HUGE selection of clothing.
I can type anything into the search bar and something will show up.
For this top I searched for 'sunflowers' and found the top of my dreams. 
I love sunflowers, and I love my record player and listening to records...so when this shirt popped up I had to get it!

Over-sized tops with a pair of bike shorts is also a popular look I'm seeing on social media a lot, and I wear it when I'm lounging at home, or going out, it's a great look. 
I paired it with my white tennis shoes, and put a few braids in my hair for a nice boho and easy hairstyle. 

What are your favorite summer trends this year??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!