Friday, July 19, 2019

Flower Crown and White Dress OOTD Ft. Dolls Kill

Dress-Dolls Kill
Heels-Forever21

July 16th was our 8 year wedding anniversary!!
Time has really flown by!
So for this special occasion, I wore a special outfit, of course!
I really wanted it to be unique and vintage but also fairy but also classy...

I snagged this dress off of Dolls Kill which gives me 70's/80's vibes, with the padded shoulder's look, and the fabric is really unique and eye-catching.

The flower crown has all the fairy vibes! I swear I'll be wearing flower crowns until the day I die!
And a little class with the heels...kind of...are pink heels classy?
I felt very ladylike in them.

I did some crazy curls in my hair and had some super colorful nails.
It's a totally summer look! I love white cotton dresses for summertime.
And when I say summer, I mean over 100 degree weather where I live. It's insanity!

And look how stinking cute Jason is!!! He's more fashionable than I am.

We had a lovely time at The Melting Pot, and we ended the day with some champagne to celebrate.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the looks of that Dolls Kill dress!!!!!! The empire waist, crocheted lace, and scalloped detail at the neckline and hem look gorgeous! The flower crown adds a pretty accent to the look.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!