Sunday, July 28, 2019

Sunflower Summer Outfit

Top-Shein
Skirt-Forever21
Boots-Primark

I'm almost positive every summer I have at least one OOTD based around sunflowers.
I can't help it! I go onto every clothing stores website and search sunflowers and all the best clothes pop up!

This year I found this sunflower shirt on shein, and the price was right so I bought it!
The skirt is an oldy but a goody! It's a whimsical one and will probably be in my closet forever.
The boots are special because I got them while I was in London years ago.

Lately I've been pairing combat boots with super girly (for lack of a better word) outfits.
I guess I've always done this, but lately it's been every outfit.

At the end of this shoot my baby boy woke up from a nap, so I grabbed him and snapped some pics, and he is just the cutest baby ever!!

Anyway, I'm not actually the biggest fan of summer, and it goes on and on and on and on. Never-ending heat! But there are fun things, like pools and popsicles and...I'm sure there are other good things.

Fall will be here before I know it though (hopefully, right??).

1 comment:

  1. The sunflower print on your SheIn blouse is gorgeous, and I also love the ultra-feminine Forever 21 skirt!
    Cute outfit and cute post!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!