Saturday, August 3, 2019

Retro Stage Vintage Dresses Review


1950's Polka Dot Dress-Retro Stage
Sandals-Wholesale Fashion Shoes
Tennis Shoes-Rue21

I recently did a video reviewing a website called Retro Stage, and shortly after posting it they reached out to me and asked if they could send me a couple dresses. I was super excited about it because I loved the first dress I bought!!

This polka dot dress is the cutest ever!! I love it so much, and I have a big love for 1950's inspired clothing. The fit of this dress is perfect, and I paired it with two different shoes.

The first is a classic pair of white heel sandals. I wear these a ton in the summer!

Then I paired it with plain white tennis shoes and ankle socks. This gave me the opportunity to jump and run! 
Because that's what you're supposed to do in dresses, right?? 



Gray 1920's Fringe Gatsby Dress-Retro Stage
Heels-I can't remember where I got these...maybe Burlington. I have no idea.

The second dress I chose is this amazing 1920's inspired dress!
I love The Great Gatsby, and this dress is perfect for that!
If you are looking to dress up like you're going to a party at Gatsby's, then Retro Stage is the website for you!

There are a ton of different 20's inspired dresses, but I love the fringe on this dress!! When walking or dancing or running or whatever movement you do, this dress looks stunning!! The fringe sways and it's just gorgeous!

I have a coupon you can use to get 15% off!! I'm super excited about this!
Just use the code: CHRISTINA
On the website!

I did a video where you can see both of these dresses in action!
Check that out here! 

2 comments:

  1. I love the classic flare and swingy look of your Blue 1950s Polka Dot Halter Belted Dress from Retro Stage!!! The Belted Gray 1920s Fringe Gatsby flapper-style dress from Retro Stage looks fabulous as well! Both dresses perfect for going out dancing! I love both of those attractive vintage fashion looks.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/10/last-minute-halloween-excuse-post-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why waiting any longer? If you have issues, get it resolved by dialling QuickBooks Toll Free support Number 1-833-325-0220.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!