Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Halloween Costume for Glasses

Hat- Shein
Sweater- Amazon
Shorts- Shein
Socks- I can't remember...but if I had to guess Walmart
Boots- Primark
Glasses- Firmoo

Last year I did a Halloween look featuring glasses, and this year Firmoo reached out again and asked me to do another.

I decided to do a  Jack-O-Lantern look.
I liked the idea of this because it really concentrates on the mouth, leaving the eyes free for glasses, plus the glasses work as the Jack-O-Lantern's eyes.

I always love picking up a few spooky pieces every year for the Halloween season, and this year I got this sweater, and a pair of Jack-O-Lantern earrings. I'm not sure you can spot the earrings in these pics, but they are there! I've also been into beret's lately, and this one works as a sort of Jack-O-Lantern topper.

I painted on the mouth with water activated face paint, and I love how it all turned out!!

Are you excited for spooky season??
I'm definitely ready for it!!!

Click here to check out the video that features this makeup tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!