Friday, October 18, 2019

Pennywise The Clown Halloween Outfit


 Shirt- Walmart
Boots-Dr.Martens

This Halloween people are going crazy over Pennywise The Clown, and I am one of those people!
I love both of the It movies, and so I felt extremely inspired to try out a Pennywise inspired makeup.

I didn't really want to dress up as Pennywise though, so I went searching for a 'You'll Float Too' shirt, and I found the perfect one, surprisingly, at Walmart.com. 
It was a really good deal so I snagged it!  

All that was left is a red balloon and a rad makeup look! I know this doesn't look exactly like Pennywise, but it was super easy and totally wearable for Halloween night!

I am so excited for Halloween!!
What is everyone dressing as? 




2 comments:

  1. The 'You'll Float Too' graphic on that shirt-dress coordinates perfectly with the red balloon!!!
    I love your makeup art, perfectly applied dark lipstick, dark eye-makeup and the red hairbands! Fab makeup and great outfit!

    Last Minute Halloween Excuse Post with Old Full Drag Selfies and Thanks to Commenters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Halloween outfit!
    HAPPY WEEK
    xoxo
    https://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!