Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Morton Salt Girl Halloween Costume


Dress- Shein
Shoes- Shein
Umbrella- Amazon

This year for Halloween I'm dressing up as the Morton Salt Girl!
I've always really liked the packaging to this salt because it looks so vintage, and you all know I'm a sucker for anything vintage.

I thought about dressing up as her a couple years ago but haven't been able to until this year. I love how it turned out! This is one of those home made costumes where I put all the pieces together and even had to make a few things...this salt doesn't come in that big of a container, so I made my own.
I also had to paint the hook part of the umbrella yellow.

I'm not sure if these pictures have picked it up, but my cheeks are covered in chunky glitter to represent salt, and I thought a red lip really pulled it all together (thanks to my husband for helping me pick a lipstick! I really had a hard time figuring out what would work best).

I'm so glad I finally got to dress up as her for Halloween.
 I sure do love all that yellow!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!