I've seen people do posts on ten thing in their room, and I've liked them a lot.
So I'm going to do ten things in my house.
Here's an open invitation to stalk where I live!
Let's take a peek into my home, shall we?
1)I told my husband that I wanted unique shelves in our living room, and so for my last birthday he made them for me.
2) Book shelves in my "Art Room". I read a lot, so I have a ton of books...as you can see.
3) Chalkboard wall in my art room.
4) The reason why it's called my art room. I'm a bit of an artist. Not professional or anything. But there are some of my paintings I've done.
5) My wall of weird.
6) Tortilla the Tortoise.
7) My beloved type writer.
8) Picture in my bathroom.
9) Mug holder! Another thing I asked for and then my husband made it happen.
10) Chalkboard in my kitchen. It just so happens to have a love note from my husband. :)
So that's ten thing in my house. I don't really do any posts about me, but I thought this was interesting. Did you like it? Would you be interested in more posts to get to know me?