Can you believe February is over? I feel like it went by so fast!
Anyone wondering what I've been loving?
1) Chi Ultra- I received this as a gift from my husband for Valentine's Day. I used to have a Chi that I got for my birthday, but it broke...super fast. And I was sad. But then my husband got me a new one! Seriously these straighteners are the best! I straighten and curl my hair with it and it never lets me down.
2) Sigma small angle E65 brush- This is the best eyeliner brush for me. It is amazing!
3) Naked3 Palette- Need I say more?
4) Wet n Wild eyeshadow primer- This works perfectly to keep my eyeshadow on all day and makes the colors look more vibrant, and it's super cheap!
5) Match Perfection 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter- I put this under my eyes to hide dark circles and it really brightens my eyes.
6) Dry Shampoo
7) Twisted Fairy Tales- I love fairy tales, so when I found this in the bookstore I had to get it! It did not disappoint.
8) Britton Loves- Not only do I love this blog, but I also love Lauren. She is so nice and when I'm not sure about a post I've put up (my anxiety gets the best of me) she's always one of the first people to comment.
She is amazing at blogging and she's also an amazing photographer. I would beg her to take my pictures if we lived near each other.
Check out her blog!
9) The Lego Movie- This movie had me laughing so hard!
10) Instagram- I'm a little obsessed with instagram. If you follow me you might have noticed...maybe. A little.
I'm pretty new to instagram but I have a lot of fun with it.
If you want to follow me: chrisimonton
Also, comment down below and tell me your instagram name so I can follow you!
What are your favorites from February?