Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Favorite Fall/Winter Lip Colors

 Burt's Bees 'Napa Vineyard' Lip Crayon
Revlon 'Sultry' Colorburst Matte Balm
Revlon 'Shameless' Colorburst Matte Balm
Wet N Wild 'Cherry Bomb' Lipstick
Rimmel Kate Moss '11' Lipstick

It's fall and soon it will be winter, which is is my favorite time of the year for lipstick. It's when I can pull out all of those vampy colors that I think compliment my skin tone so well. 
All of these products can be found at your local drugstore, so they are super affordable and super amazing! 
I know that three of these colors (Napa Vineyard, Cherry Bomb, 11) look very similar, and they are, but I had to include them all because they really are my favorites! Cherry Bomb is my go to lipstick lately. It's a very nice berry toned lipstick that is long-lasting. 
Napa Vineyard and the Kate Moss lipstick might be the same color...but I swear they look different on. 
And that purple color! So so so gorgeous! Really smooth and moisturizing because it's a lip balm. 

What's your favorite fall and winter colors? Do you love any of these?


11 comments:

  1. I love the cherry bomb colour, it's super pretty :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The purple, is my favorite lipstick ever. I wear it all the time

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com
    bloglovin.com/theluxedition

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors! Love the Cherry Bomb

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never been a lipstick person. I suppose it's cause I lack the time or the money to buy any products. I really want to, but buying lipstick isn't at the top of my priorities right now. I really love the colours and the packaging of these products. They are so appealing. Great choices.

    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Kate Moss shade is gorgeousss, I love her Rimmel range!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colours! I love the Rimmel Kate Moss one, thats so gorgeous!
    Emily xxx
    www.emilymaydesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty picks! Love Shameless! gorgeous shade

    ReplyDelete
  9. that Wet N Wild lipstick though! I am in love!

    http://visualcure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I love them all even the purple one is really bright and strange to me hehe

    http://marygolife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love Wet n Wild's Cherry Bomb! And it seems like a lot of your readers do too ahah it's such a pretty colour! Followed you on bloglovin btw xx
    The Caramel Cat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!