Monday, November 3, 2014

OOTD: Perfect Purple

 Shirt-Papaya
Cami-Papaya 
Skirt-Local Shop
Shoes-???

I've decided I don't wear purple enough. When I found this skirt in a ton of different colors, I grabbed for the purple one right away! I think it's the perfect purple for fall. I've got the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in the shade 'Shameless' on my lips. It's a great drugstore purple lip balm if you're looking for one. I have no idea where any of the jewelry came from, unfortunately. It's like I look in my jewelry box and accessories just appear out of thin air! I love the chunky ring, so past Christina, you did a good job. Next time don't forget you have some gorgeous rings! And the flower in my hair was a last touch because my hair was being particularly disagreeable that day, and I needed a little something to make it work. 

I took these pics at the mall and there was a group of little girls standing right next to me, giving me a million compliments. Can I take them everywhere I go??? :D 

15 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit, love the purple its my fav color.

    check me out

    xx
    tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that deep purple colour, it's so gorgeous! :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this skirt - the colour, the cut - It's just perfect!
    Claire.x
    www.xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The definition of dreamy Christina! Everything about this OOTD hammers home what a gorgeous, effortless, beautiful style you have. This whole look is so natural, yet so eye-catchingly "you". Purple was made for you! It complements your skin-tone perfectly and just looks so right. I remember you mentioned before on a previous post of mine that you wanted more purple in your wardrobe and it's clear to see you need a whole spectrum of purple. Girl, it just looks gorgeous on you! Crushing on your glittery shoes too, they add such a simplistic yet stand-out touch. Glittery gorgeousness ftw ;) And that last B+W shot. Woah! So classy and elegant. Love it. One of my all time, all time favourites babe.

    How sweet about those little girls. They were so right to give you a million compliments, they obviously know a fashionista when they see one! <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Sophie! Your comments always make my day better :) I think I need more purple for sure! Love this skirt sooo much! And the girls were just the best! <3

      Delete
  5. I love that dark purple color! So pretty!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that shade of purple! I cant rock that color but you do!

    www.lameliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love your nails!

    xx Emma, ouvrirlabouche.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christina! This skirt is gorgeous on you. Such a beautiful shade! :) xx
    Victoria www.thedaisyjaynes.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!