Thursday, November 6, 2014

October Favorites


 Essence All About Matt fixing compact powder
Wet N Wild 'Angels in Aubergine' eye shadow palette
Wet N Wild 'Catwalk Pink' Mega Glo illuminating powder
Wet N Wild 'Cherry Bomb' lipstick
Neutrogena Rainbath Rejuvenating shower and bath gel
Cat Ears
The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancy
Manchester Orchestra

I've been loving lots of new makeup this month, and I have especially been loving Wet N' Wild. I've got their highlighter, eye shadow, and lipstick on my favorites list for this month! Super affordable products and really amazing payoff. 
Bubble baths are amazing, and now that it's getting colder I thought it would be nice to recommend my favorite at the moment. The Neutrogena rainbath is incredible! 
Cat ears have been on my head practically every day of October. Great for Halloween, and for a playful look.

Lastly, two non-beauty related items. The book The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancy and the band Manchester Orchestra. 

What have you been loving?


10 comments:

  1. Great favourites, I love the shades in the Mega Glow Palette!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dark lipstick looks so nice

    check me out
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com
    bloglovin.com/theluxedition

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this, love the lipstick<3
    http://floralsandcoralsx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Essence is my favorite drugstore brand so affordable yet so good! Their mascara in the pink tube is my holy grail x

    www.sabrinnax.com | musings of a Miu Miu, french bulldog, coffee obsessed girl
    bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12565047

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The All About Matt is my first ever essence product, and I definitely want to try more for sure! I'll give the mascara a try. :)

      Delete
  5. I've never tried anything from Wet n Wild but their products look great, especially that lipstick! I really enjoyed your favourites x

    taraclare.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like essence cosmetics :)

    http://classylicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!